Check out Step Up to University Hospitals, the innovative neighborhood jobs pipeline we built in partnership with University Hospitals and Towards Employment. Earn a competitive hourly wage with opportunities to advance. Information sessions are happening now. Full and part positions available in environmental and nutrition services at University Hospitals.
- Work in a fast-paced environment that is critical to the care of hospital patients
- Earn a competitive hourly wage with a local employer that is committed to staff advancement
- Prepare for the interviews and ensure success on the job with FREE skills development classes
- Gain a renewed sense of confidence and a network of support to help you succeed
- OPEN TO ALL ELIGIBLE CLEVELAND AND EAST CLEVELAND RESIDENTS
- Commitment to 2 weeks of unpaid pre-employment classes
- Motivated to learn new skills and gain employment
- Already have a high school diploma or GED
- Tobacco and drug free
- No criminal backgrounds (with some limited exceptions)
- November 7: At 10 a.m. at Five Point Community Center, 813 E. 152nd St.
- November 8: At 10 a.m. at Mt. Pleasant NOW, 13815 Kinsman Rd.
- November 13: At 10 a.m. at University Settlement Mead House, 4909 Mead Ave.
- November 14: At 10 a.m. at Metro West Community Development Organization, 3167 Fulton Rd. #303
- NEW SESSION JUST ADDED! 9 a.m. Tuesday, November 20th at Towards Employment, 1255 Euclid Ave #300
Call 216-696-7311 to register for session. Be sure to say you want to Step Up to UH.
Hear from Amanda Harris, a Step Up to UH graduate, in this episode of "Neighbor Up Spotlight."