Check out Step Up to University Hospitals, the innovative neighborhood jobs pipeline we built in partnership with University Hospitals and Towards Employment. Earn a competitive hourly wage with opportunities to advance. Information sessions are happening now. Positions available in environmental and nutrition services at University Hospitals.
- Work in a fast-paced environment that is critical to the care of hospital patients
- Earn a competitive hourly wage with a local employer that is committed to staff advancement
- Prepare for the interviews and ensure success on the job with FREE skills development classes
- Gain a renewed sense of confidence and a network of support to help you succeed
- Commitment to 2 weeks of unpaid pre-employment classes
- Motivated to learn new skills and gain employment
- Already have a high school diploma or GED
- Tobacco and drug free
- No criminal backgrounds (with some limited exceptions)
- Resident of Greater University Circle, which includes Glenville, Hough, Fairfax, Central, Buckeye-Shaker Square, Little Italy, University Circle and the city of East Cleveland
Choose one of the following information sessions. Please arrive on time.
- Monday, March 5: At 10:30 a.m. at Cleveland Public Library’s Rice branch, 11535 Shaker Blvd.
- Tuesday, March 6: At 10:30 a.m. at Neighborhood Connections, 5000 Euclid Ave. #310
- Wednesday, March 7: At 10:30 a.m. at CornUcopia, 7201 Kinsman Rd. #103B
- Thursday, March 8: At 10 a.m. at Towards Employment, 1255 Euclid Ave. #300
- Thursday, March 8: At 1 p.m. at Thurgood Marshall Recreation Center, 8611 Hough Ave.
Call 216-696-5750 to register for session. Be sure to say you want to Step Up to UH.
Hear from Amanda Harris, a Step Up to UH graduate, in this episode of "Neighbor Up Spotlight."