We are NOW recruiting participants for training that can lead to a career at Buckeye Business Products!
- Interested in a career in manufacturing
- 18 years or older
- Motivated to learn new skills to prepare for industry specific requirements and gain employment
- Commitment to 2 weeks of unpaid work readiness classes
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Earn a competitive hourly wage with a local employer (minimum $10/hr)
- Work a minimum of 50 hours a week
- Ongoing career coaching to assist with job performance and advancement
- Gain a renewed sense of confidence and a network of support to help you succeed
Buckeye Business Products is located in midtown Cleveland.
To be recommended for the positions, candidates must attend an information session & complete an unpaid 2 week Work Readiness training.
CHOOSE ONE of the INFO SESSIONS
below then CALL or EMAIL to register:
Tuesday 2/21 @ 9:00 am
Location: Neighborhood Connections, 5000 Euclid Avenue #310 (parking located in lot behind building off of Prospect avenue)
Tuesday 2/21 @2pm
Location: Neighborhood Connections, 5000 Euclid Avenue #310
Thursday 2/23 @9am
Location: Fatima Family Center, 6600 Lexington Avenue
Thursday 2/23 @2pm
Location: PNC Fairfax Connection, 8220 Carnegie Avenue
Monday 2/27 @9am
Towards Employment, 1255 Euclid Ave #300
I’m interested, what’s next?
- Call (216)696-7311 – to register for an Information Session.
Be sure to say what session you want to attend when leaving a message.
- If selected for the program be prepared to participate in a two week unpaid training beginning on March 6th from 9am-3pm at Towards Employment.